There’s always something happening in the city. A new corner to explore, a cosy viewpoint to people watch from and a hundred routes to get there each with potential for something new. The city moves at an exciting pace and rhythm that always pulls us back.
As your family grows so can your love of the city. Travel, maneuver and explore with your family to your own beat with the new Stokke® Beat™ stroller.
Zero fuss with an impressively, small footprint for a BIG impact on your day-to-day urban life with your baby. Stokke® Beat™ stroller is the new kid on the block, and it’s no exaggeration to say it’s the only stroller in its category that genuinely ticks all the boxes. An original and innovative balance of features, functions and compact nature makes it a perfect stroller for your city life.
Your city, your space - taking up less so you can explore more.
Big cities mean navigating small spaces. With so much to do, experience and explore with your little one we can still find ourselves hesitating at the front door wondering if the chaotic commute will be worth it.
But this city belongs to you and your child just as much as anyone else. So, while the city can feel like it wasn’t designed to bring your family to the heart of the action, Stokke® Beat™ will do just that.
Stokke® Beat™ is one of the most compact and lightweight strollers in this category. And when we say compact, we mean compact. You’ll be cosying up in your favourite coffee shop, hopping between buses and parking up in the best spots with this stroller that was designed to be maneuvered, folded and lifted with ease. As easy as folding and carrying with one hand, even with the seat fully attached. Giving you more arm space and energy for snacks, bags and excitable toddlers.
Pack up the stroller into your small city-friendly car before you can say one, two, three without the need to disassemble, swivel things around or drop all your shopping bags. Head on to your next stop with the confidence to explore any space with the stroller that was designed to take up amazingly little.
Convenient and comfortable.
No two streets are the same. A trip to the library or park could mean crisscrossing over gravel paths, fancy brickwork, stepped alleyways, tram tracks and a whole plethora of wheely challenging surfaces.
That’s why, even with its compact frame, Stokke® Beat™ has full frontal shock absorbers that can handle the pace of the city so you can walk at your own. You’ll also be cruising on brand new wheel technology that uses innovative tyres on lockable, swivel wheels. A smooth ride that's durable and long-lasting, just how we know you like it.
All of this is steered by a super comfortable handlebar that sits higher than most to give you more control and comfort as you push, Effortless “tilt and turn” handling that’s built for tight squeezes, sharp turns and navigating busy public transport with ease.
What looks like just a gorgeous little stroller ends up moving like a Tour de France bike: lightweight but handles like a dream.
Benefits for Parents
- Compact size folded and unfolded
- Narrow 53.5 cm footprint
- Light – weighs 9.5kg
- Excellent maneuverability
- Large, sturdy wheels in puncture-free material
- True one-hand folding
- Adjustable footrest and seat with single-hand recline
- Parent and front facing seat that can be folded either way
- High heel and flip flop safe brake
- Extra-large shopping basket holds 10kg of your on-the-go essentials
- For use from newborn to children weighing 22kg / 45lbs
- Stokke travel system compatible
Benefits For Baby
- Visible front-wheel shock absorbers for a super smooth ride
- Almost endless seat positions which can be adjusted seamlessly
- Adjustable footrest
- Ergonomically designed seat for first class comfort Extended canopy with ventilation and protection from the elements
- Double-hinged 360-degree seat rail for safety and easy access
- Padded 5-point safety harness
- Carrycot option for ultimate newborn comfort
Quality Scandinavian Design
Stokke® Beat™ is consistent with our core design philosophy and true strength: form follows function, using the minimal number of parts for maximum performance.
- Full functions and features in a light, sleek Scandinavian style
- No compromise on what is best for your child
New Stroller – New Textiles
Stokke® Beat™ offers a choice of colours and accessories to personalise your stroller.
All textiles are water-repellent (PFC free) and provide UPF 50, for an added layer of protection for your precious passengers.
Choose from our colour palette.
- Blue Mélange – made from recycled material
- Black Mélange
Rest assured, all Stokke® textiles and accessories are safe by design and created using only the highest quality fabrics.
Stokke® Beat™ is travel system compatible. Stokke® car seats fit on the chassis without the use of adaptors. It's also travel system compatible with car seats from selected manufacturers with the use of Stokke® car seat adaptors.
- Chassis weight 6.5kg
- Chassis and seat weight 9.5kg
- Chassis and carrycot weight 9.95kg
- Folded dimensions with seat parent facing: L 78cm x W 57cm x H 32cm
- Folded dimensions with seat forward facing: L 78cm x W 57cm x H 29.5cm
- Unfolded dimensions: L 97cm x W53.5cm x H 115cm
- Stroller seat suitable from birth to 22kg
- Carrycot suitable from birth to 9kg
- Stokke® Beat™ Carrycot
- Stokke® Stroller Infant Insert as newborn solutions
- Stokke® Stroller Softbag
- Stokke® Stroller Sibling Board
- Stokke® Stroller Cup Holder
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Rain Cover
- Stokke® Stroller Mosquito Net
- Stokke® Stroller Snack Tray
- Stokke® Stroller Seat Inlay
- Stokke® Stroller All-Weather Seat Inlay
- Stokke® Stroller Changing Bag
Please visit stokke.com for the full range of accessories.
Stokke® Beat™ includes:
Stokke® Beat™ Chassis with shopping basket
Stokke® Beat™ Seat and textiles with integrated footrest and hinged leatherette seat rail
Padded five-point Stokke® Beat™ harness
Stokke® Beat™ Canopy (Seat and Carrycot share the same canopy)
Stokke® Beat™ Carrycot includes:
Stokke® Beat™ Carrycot base with textile
Stokke® Beat™ breathable mattress made from high-quality Sorona® fibres
Stokke® Beat™ wind cover
Stokke AS - Founded in Ålesund Norway in 1932, Stokke began life as a manufacturer of high-quality furniture. The first product for children was launched in 1972 – the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair, which has sold more than 10 million units and remains a core product in the Stokke collection.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on designing premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery segments. Our products promote bonding between parent and child and ensure healthy development for young children.
Owned and operated by three generations of the Stokke family until 2014, Stokke was acquired by Belgium based NXMH, wholly owned by NXC in South Korea. Stokke has a worldwide distribution in over 80 countries, as well as its own subsidiaries in Europe, the United States, Asia and Russia.