THE BABY SHOW LIVE @ HOME 16 - 17 MAY 2020
We understand times are challenging and want to help you with your pregnancy or parenting journey, so we have created an online community for you to get all of the expert advice and essential items you need for you and your baby. On 16 & 17 May, you can access The Baby Show Live @ Home on Facebook, a group open full of all the advice and show offers you would usually find at the show.
What can you expect from the weekend?
- Advice from the UK's leading midwives, breastfeeding experts, birth specialists, sleep specialist, weaning experts and more
- Live Q&A with our special guests, including Joe Wicks, The Body Coach, who will chat through his new Wean in 15 book, Anna Williamson, Jessica Ennis-Hill and more!
- Shop from leading and boutique brands in The Baby Show Shop - an album with exclusive offers available for the whole weekend. Shop from your favourites including Stokke®, MAM, Junior Jones, iCandy and much more
- Get honest advice from MadeForMums with their Buggy Buying Guide and find the right buggy for you and your family
- Watch our wonderful host Lucy Piper demonstrate our top product picks and find out how they could help you and your baby
Join the event group here, you will be accepted on the morning of Saturday 16th May, ready for a weekend of expert advice and shopping!
Check out our jam-packed schedule, you do not want to miss this!
Join the Facebook group now.
Please note - Once you join the Facebook Group, you will be asked questions as a parent or parent-to-be, plus shown some group 'rules' which you will need to agree to before being accepted by our team on Saturday morning.
We can't wait to see you there! Please share with all of your friends and family. This is a free event to be enjoyed by everyone ❤️