FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are unable to find an answer to your question below, please contact email@example.com
HEALTH & SAFETY
WHAT ADDITIONAL MEASURES WILL YOU HAVE IN PLACE TO ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF VISITORS?
Please see what additional health and safety measures we will have in place at the show here. Please check this before your visit to ensure you've read the most up to date information.
WILL FACE COVERINGS BE MANDATORY?
Face coverings are mandatory in lines with government guidance. These must be supplied by the individual.
WILL YOU TAKE MY DETAILS FOR TRACK & TRACE?
For the health and safety of all entrants, your personal details including name and contact telephone number may be shared with NHS Test and Trace, if required, as part of the UK Government's ongoing COVID-19 response. This information will only be used by them where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you have any concerns or do not wish to have your personal details shared, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL & TICKET INFORMATION
WHAT TIME DOES THE SHOW OPEN?
The show in November will open on Friday from 9.00am – 5.30pm, on Saturday from 9:00am - 7:00pm and on Sunday from 9.30am – 5.30pm.
WHAT HALL IS THE BABY SHOW IN?
The Baby Show will be in Hall 4 in the NEC, Birmingham.
HOW DO I BUY TICKETS?
Tickets for The Baby Show, Birmingham and The Baby Show Live @ Home will be on sale soon - ticket options.
WHEN DO TICKETS GO OFF SALE?
Tickets will go off sale at midnight on 23rd November or earlier if sold out.
CAN I BUY TICKETS ON THE DOOR?
Tickets are not available on the door in 2020. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Please do not arrive at the venue without an e-ticket.
I ORDERED E-TICKETS, WHEN WILL I GET MY EMAIL CONFIRMATION?
If you have not received confirmation of your ticket order via email, it may be in your junk/spam folder. Please check there. If you can’t find the email confirmation or have lost it, please contact SEE Tickets on 0871 231 0844 (calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone's company access charge). They will check the email address and resend it.
WILL PAPER TICKETS STILL BE IN USE?
No, tickets are all electronic in 2020. E-tickets will be scanned (contactless) on entry. Please note that for us to be able to manage the visitor flow and capacities for your health and safety, all Baby Show Birmingham tickets need to be bought in advance and will be emailed to you before your arrival. Please ensure you have this ready to be scanned on your phone or tablet on arrival. There will be contactless access at the show entrance and exit, with staggered admission times to enable an evenly spread attendance and reduce any queuing.
I HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET BUT I NEED TO CHANGE THE DAY, IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Please discuss your ticket date and timings with SEE Tickets directly here.
DO CHILDREN REQUIRE A TICKET?
Babies and children aged 14 or under can attend The Baby Show for free, but they still need to have an e-ticket to present at the show (you can register them when booking your tickets online).
DO CARERS REQUIRE A TICKET?
If you have a disability that restricts your ability to attend the show on your own to the extent where a helper is needed, then a carer can be admitted free of charge to assist you. If you require a carer ticket adding to your order please place the order and then email email@example.com including your reference number.
I DON’T WANT TO COME TO THE SHOW BUT WOULD LIKE TO ACCESS THE BABY SHOW @ HOME FOR ADVICE AND INFORMATION. IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Yes, you are able to purchase The Baby Show Live @ Home tickets on their own without attending the show. However please note that no products will be available to buy via this platform.
WHY DO I HAVE TO BOOK A TIME SLOT FOR SHOW ENTRY?
You will need to book a time slot to ensure that will enable evenly spread attendance, minimising queuing to provide a safer and more seamless experience.
AS I HAVE BOOKED A TIME SLOT, DOES THIS MEAN I AM LIMITED TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME AT THE SHOW?
No, this is your arrival time to the show, you are welcome to stay at the show for as long as you wish.
CAN I GET A GOODY BAG AT THE SHOW?
Yes, if purchased in advance within your ticket package, you will be able to collect your goody bag from the designated area.
The Baby Show Ticket Terms & Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket.
2. For the safety of all attendees, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct security searches.
3. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show
due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
5. If alterations to the show dates are made as a result of COVID-19 ticket holders will be offered alternative dates, events or may be eligible to a refund.
6. Ticket holders will only be admitted via the entrance, and during the time slot stated on their ticket. Latecomers will be required to wait until they can be safely admitted by security.
7. All visitors must check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high temperature should not attend https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/fever-in-adults/
8. All visitors will have their temperature checked on arrival at the venue. Any visitor (and potentially anyone in their party) with a high temperature will be refused entry and their ticket will be refunded after the event.
9. Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines.The latest information will be emailed to ticket bookers and is available on the Show website https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec/our-safety-measures
10. Ticket bookers are responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of, and adheres to all terms.
and conditions including these additional measures.
11. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
12. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
13. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all
media, without liability, compensation or credit.
14. The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden
except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
15. All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.50. Please note that this fee is per transaction and not per ticket.
16. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
If anything is unclear, please visit www.seetickets.com/customerservice
DO EXHIBITORS ACCEPT DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS?
Contactless payments will be encouraged throughout via card or phone, with an email receipt wherever possible. To be compliant with Covid-19 safety measures, please be prepared to pay by card with every exhibitor.
WHAT IF I OR MY BABY FEELS UNWELL AT THE SHOW?
A First Aid room with fully trained staff is located in the Organisers Office.
WHAT FOOD AND DRINK IS AVAILABLE AT THE SHOW?
NEC Birmingham also offers a variety of food and drink in and around the venue. Please click the link to discover what food and drink options are available: http://www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/food-and-drink/
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANISERS OF THE BABY SHOW?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WILL SHOW PHOTOGRAPHY BE TAKEN DURING THE BABY SHOW?
The purchase of a ticket signifies the acceptance that as members of the audience, ticket holders may be filmed, sound recorded and/or photographed for broadcast and/or future publicity.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Please visit http://www.thenec.co.uk/visitors/parking/ for the venue parking tariffs and to pre-book (advisable).
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS OF THE VENUE?
National Exhibition Centre, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
HOW DO I GET TO THE NEC?
The NEC is easy to reach by car, train or foot. Please click here for more information.