Book with confidence to The Baby Show, knowing that the safety and wellbeing of our visitors, exhibitors and staff are of the utmost importance to us and we will continue to monitor and respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Government guidelines as they change through the pandemic.
We are asking everyone attending, aged 12 or over, exhibiting or working at the exhibition to provide proof of their COVID-19 status as a requirement of entry. This can be done simply in one of three ways…
- Show evidence of it having been at least two weeks since receiving a full course of COVID-19 vaccination. Below is a step-by-step guide.
- Log into the NHS app (available on iOS and Android).
- Here you will see a section titled ‘Get your NHS Covid Pass’
- Select the green ‘Continue’ button
- Then select ‘Domestic’
- This will provide you your NHS Covid Pass which includes a QR Code and expiration date (expires 1 month from downloading). You can either add the QR Code to your apple wallet, screen shot or email yourself a copy to print out prior to arrival.
- Show proof of a negative lateral flow test (which can be ordered for free from the NHS website) taken within 48hours of arriving at the registration point.
- Pick up a free lateral flow test via a test centre or online
- Take the lateral flow test within 48 hours of your arrival at the registration point onsite and report results to https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- Please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/how-to-do-a-test-at-home-or-at-a-test-site/how-to-do-a-rapid-lateral-flow-test/ for FAQs regarding Lateral flow tests
- Order your FREE lateral flow test here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests
- Show proof of natural immunity following a positive COVID-19 test within the last 180 days (via the NHS app)
For enhanced safety of everyone attending the show, please click below to download the All Secure Document for measures Clarion Events, ExCeL London and NEC Birmingham are undertaking during the event to keep everyone safe.