The Tommee Tippee package ticket is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show and is subject to the following terms and conditions: 1. This package is redeemed towards: The Baby Show ExCeL London or The Baby Show NEC Birmingham.
2. To redeem this offer, visitors simply click the package they wish to purchase and select the day you wish to attend.
3. This code must be redeemed by Thursday 3rd March 2022.
4. This ticket package can only be redeemed towards The Baby Show ExCeL London, 4-6 March 2022 or The Baby Show NEC Birmingham 13-15 May 2022.
5. One ticket package is valid for two standard adult entries for any one day from Friday 4- 6 March 2022 or 13-15th May 2022 and will include 1 x Tommee Tippee selected product only.
6. Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you closer to the show. When you receive your e-ticket/s please ensure you can display your tickets on your phone as you will not gain access to the venue without them. For easy access, we advise that you either save your e-ticket to your phones passport (iPhone) or screen grab the e-ticket and save it into your phones photo gallery. We recommend fully charging your phone prior to the show.
7. Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
8. Your Tommee Tippee product will be available to collect at the chosen show on the day of your purchased ticket.
9. For the safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
10. All visitors should check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high
temperature should not attend.
11. Visitors will also need to verify your COVID-19 status. For the health and safety of all entrants, everyone attending the event will need to provide proof of their COVID-19 status as a requirement of entry. You will need to show evidence of it having been at least 2 weeks since you received your full course of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative lateral flow test within 48 hours of arriving at the registration point or proof of natural immunity following a positive COVID-19 test within the last 180 days.
12. Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines.
13. Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
14. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
15. The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
16. The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to person property brought to this event.
17. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all
media, without liability, compensation or credit
18. Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
19. Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change. The organisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
20. Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during the event.
21. By attending The Baby Show with Lidl ExCeL London or The Baby Show NEC Birmingham (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to