CYBEX introduces the successors of the award-winning modular Z Duo: CYBEX CLOUD Z2 i-Size and CYBEX SIRONA Z2 i-Size
CYBEX Z2 Line: Modular and Comfortable – Across Generations
Like their predecessors, the new Z2 Line products are based on a modular concept that grows from baby to child. Even parents who opted for the previous line by purchasing the Cloud Z i-Size and Base Z a year or two ago can now use CYBEX's Sirona Z2 i-Size with their Base Z.
The new Base Z2 offers the full range of functions in combination with the CYBEX Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat and the CYBEX Sirona Z2 i-Size child car seat. The Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat is suitable for newborns and babies from 45 cm to a maximum of 87 cm and 13 kg. Therefore it offers reliability and safety up until an age of about two years.
Subsequently, the Sirona Z2 i-Size offers rear-facing travel up to a maximum height of 105 cm and a weight of 18 kg. This corresponds to an age of approximately four years.
Legally children cannot sit in the direction of travel before they reach 15 months of age, from which point the Sirona Z2 i-Size can also be used in a forward-facing position.
In 2018, CYBEX was the first car seat manufacturer to introduce a rotation mechanism for a baby car seat. Since then, not only child car seats but also infant car seats can be rotated to the side door of the car, making it easier to get the child in and out of the car and to ensure correct buckling.
The new Base Z2 from CYBEX is in no way inferior to this.
The CYBEX Cloud Z2 i-Size infant car seat offers:
- An ergonomically flat reclining position outside the vehicle for the baby. Seat and recline positions can be changed with one hand. The baby does not have to be removed from the infant car seat to do this.
- A tilted sleeping position in the car. This new feature offers more comfort for the child without compromising safety while driving.
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) integrated in the seat, which, together with an energy-absorbing shell, provides excellent protection in the event of a side impact.
- A 12-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide. This allows the child and car seat shell to grow together.
- New, improved and removable newborn insert. This provides the flattest possible recline angle for the youngest babies.
The CYBEX Sirona Z2 i-Size offers:
- A comfortable entry and exit position using the rotation function of the Base Z or Base Z2.
- Energy reduction technology, which reduces the forces acting on the child's neck in the event of a frontal impact.
- Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P.) integrated in the seat. In combination with the energy-absorbing shell this can reduce the forces of a side collision by approximately 25%.
- Five different recline angles, which are easy and comfortable to adjust.
- The ability to rotate the seat in any reclining position.
- A new, improved and removable newborn insert is also included.