The Face of The Baby Show T&Cs
Talent and The Shoot
- The Face of The Baby Show photoshoot will close Friday 31 May, midday.
- The photoshoot will be taking place Thursday 6 – Friday 7 June 2019
- Timings of the shoot on Thursday 6 June (Talent to arrive for midday, close at 6pm) and Friday 7 June (Talent to arrive for 10am, close at 6pm). You will be asked to come to either one day.
- The Baby Show will provide clothing for the photo shoot, but please bring white sleeveless vests and socks.
- Your baby needs to be able to sit up unassisted.
- The minimum age is five months and the maximum age is 14 months.
- The payment for the shoot is £50 per family. This will be paid to you in cash at the shoot.
- Three winners will be chosen, one for each of The Baby Show's, Olympia (18-20 October 2019), ExCeL (28 Feb - 1 March 2019) and NEC (15 - 17 May 2020).
- Six runners up will be chosen, two for each show
- No baby’s already registered with modelling agencies accepted
- It is not guaranteed that your baby’s photos will be chosen to be used in the marketing campaign
- Winners will be chosen by The Baby Show team. Their decision is final.
- All parents of the winners and runners up will be required to sign a model release form before the photoshoot and agree to have their baby’s photos used in marketing by entering the competition.
- Competition valid for those living within the UK only.
- Winners and runners up must agree to The Baby Show taking behind the scenes footage at the shoot to use in their social media.
- There is no fee to enter the competition.
- Entrants must submit a recent photo taken within the last month.
- The organisers retain the right to remove The Face of The Baby Show title or prize from any award winner or prize recipient if, in the opinion of the organisers, the family of the winner brings the name of the event, organisers or title into disrepute or does not fulfil her or his obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
Location and Travel
- The photoshoot will be taking place at: The Shed, 8 Lee Street, London E8 4DY. Haggerston is the nearest station.
- You must be able to get to the location at the correct time
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the baby’s photoshoot
- Teas, coffees and snacks will be provided throughout the day, as well as snacks for your little one. Any allergies need to be advised on confirmation of attendance
- All travel costs up to £50 will be reimbursed for those travelling from outside of London once your expenses have been received. These will either be covered onsite or you will be sent a cheque in the post after the shoot
- Clarion Events owns the copyright for these photos.
- We can send you high-resolution digital photos of your baby after the show. Please note, we cannot send them to you before the show has finished. Please withhold from distributing any images on social media or any other baby related websites until we have confirmed The Baby Show or Stature PR is happy for you to do so.
- On request, we are also happy to send you examples of leaflets and other materials your photos have been used on
- The winners and runners up must agree to the usage of the photos across printed collateral, website, e-newsletters, social media, advertising when registering their child for the competition in advance otherwise The Baby Show will not be able to use any of the photographs taken at the photo shoot.
- By confirming that you consent, the original photos will be included within the show's digital collateral to promote 'The Face of The Baby Show’ pre-show campaign competition including (i) The Baby Show's a bespoke page on thebabyshow.co.uk, (ii) The Baby Show's e-newsletter, (iii) third-party press releases and (iv) sponsors/partners show promotional collateral from Thursday 23 May until Saturday 31st October 2020.
- By confirming that you consent, the original photos will be used to promote 'The Face of The Baby Show' pre-show campaign competition across The Baby Show's four social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) from Thursday 23 May until Saturday 31st October 2020.
- By confirming that you consent that your Child is one of the winning nine 'faces' for the three 2020 The Baby Show marketing and sales campaign will be included within (i) The Baby Show's a bespoke page on thebabyshow.co.uk, (ii) The Baby Show's e-newsletter, (iii) A5 fliers (iv) Inserts (v) Posters (vi) Direct Marketing (vii) third-party press releases and (viii) sponsors/partners show promotional collateral from Thursday 23 May until Saturday 31st October 2020.
- By confirming that you consent that your Child is one of the winning nine 'faces' for the three 2020 The Baby Show marketing and sales campaign will be used across The Baby Show's four social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube) from Thursday 23 May until Saturday 31st October 2020.
- These original photos will be stored on the company’s server as a password protected file and will be hosted for one year post the closing date of the competition, Wednesday 31st July 2020.
- You can withdraw your consent to the photo being used or from the entire competition at any time by simply emailing email@example.com.