Terms & Conditions
This competition is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show with Lidl GB and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To enter entrants, need to complete the online form here:
- Entrants must enter by midnight 28 April 2023.
- This stand offer is for a 3 x 2 (6sqm) shell scheme stand including carpet, fascia name board, and storage at The Baby Show NEC Birmingham, from 12 - 14 May 2023.
- Both the electrics and insurance will need to be covered by the winner.
- Only one person per company can complete the forms. Other entries from people within the same organisation or company will not be accepted.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entries.
- The winner will be informed that they have won by email on 1 May 2023 from The Baby Show’s sales team.
- The winner will need to set up their stand from 0800 - 2000hrs on 13 May 2023
- No transport or delivery costs will be covered by the Event Organiser (Clarion Events Ltd)
- For the safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
- The stand is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
- The winner must adhere to the standard terms and conditions of exhibiting at the show and must have not have exhibited at any of The Baby Shows in previous years.
- The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange the stand.
- The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event.
- Exhibitors may be photographed, filmed, or recorded for marketing, broadcast, or security purposes during the show. By attending the Show, exhibitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness, and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all
media, without liability, compensation, or credit
- Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance, and hearing dogs.
- Please check event details, timings, and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change. The organisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
- Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organisers’ office promptly, prior to or during the event.
- By attending The Baby Show with Lidl GB (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health, and wellbeing during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third-party advice.