The Baby Show Live, 13 – 15 May 2022 Terms and Conditions of Ticket Giveaway This ticket is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: The Baby Show in collaboration with Stature PR.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only aged 18 years or over except employees of The Baby Show and Stature PR.
3. There is a £1.50 See Tickets handling fee with each order.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. There are no restrictions on the number of times one person can enter.
6. Closing date for entry must be before 12/05/2022. After this date, no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are explained in the Instagram post.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant byany third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: A number of tickets (Confirmed with The Baby Show Team) to give away to The Baby Show NEC, Birmingham, between 13 - 15 May 2022. Value: £22.50 per ticket.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be boundby these terms and conditions.
15. The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by British law andany disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Great Britain.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will beused solely in accordance with current [GB] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to The Baby Show and Stature PR and not to any other party.
19. All visitors should check their own temperature before leaving home to attend theevent. Those with a high temperature should not attend.
20. Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines. For enhanced safety of everyone attending the show, please click below to download the All-Secure Document for measures Clarion Events and NEC, Birmingham, are undertaking during the event to keep everyone safe. https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec/covid-19-health-safety.