FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are unable to find an answer to your question below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL & TICKET INFORMATION
I HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET FOR THE BABY SHOW OLYMPIA AND/OR THE BABY SHOW NEC 2020 AND WOULD LIKE A FULL REFUND, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
It’s really simple. Please visit seetickets.com/customerservice. Enter your reference number and postcode by Friday 2nd October at 4 pm 2020 and select the refund option to receive a refund from See Tickets within 14 days of claiming.
I HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET FOR THE BABY SHOW OLYMPIA AND/OR THE BABY SHOW NEC AND I WOULD LIKE TO TRANSFER MY TICKET TO THE NEW VIRTUAL EVENT – THE BABY SHOW LIVE @ HOME, 30 OCT - 01 NOV 2020, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
That’s great to hear! If you'd like to transfer your ticket(s) to the 100% virtual event your original booking reference number will be transferred automatically after Friday 2nd October at 4pm 2020. As a loyal customer, you will receive a discount of £5 when the booking is transferred to The Baby Show Live @ Home weekend virtual pass at £15pp (instead of £20pp) as well as a refund on the price difference from your original booking. This includes all ticket packages (Tommee Tippee, MadeForMums Early Bird goody bag offer, Unlimited or VIP - for either The Baby Show Olympia or The Baby Show NEC).
If you wish to retain your MadeForMums goody bag, please follow the link to rebook with postage and packaging. COMING SOON
I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THE BABY SHOW LIVE @ HOME, 30 OCTOBER – 01 NOVEMBER 2020, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
We’re delighted and look for to welcoming you! To attend The Baby Show Live @ Home you will need to buy a Weekend Pass to The Baby Show Live @ Home through See Tickets via our website. There are two packages on offer. You can either buy a Weekend Pass for only £20pp or a Weekend Pass with a MadeForMums goody bag and pay the additional cost of postage and package (£4.99 UK Mainland P&P or £8.99 P&P NI, IE or Scottish H&I). The MadeForMums goody bags are worth £35. Tickets go on sale soon so remember to sign up to our e-newsletter to be the first to hear!
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANISERS OF THE BABY SHOW?
Please contact email@example.com
The Baby Show Ticket Terms & Conditions
1. Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket.
2. For the safety of all attendees, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct
3. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show
due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
5. If alterations to the show dates are made as a result of COVID-19 ticket holders will be offered alternative dates, events or may be eligible to a refund.
6. Ticket holders will only be admitted via the entrance, and during the time slot stated on their ticket. Latecomers will be required to wait until they can be safely admitted by security.
7. All visitors must check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high temperature should not attend https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/fever-in-adults/
8. All visitors will have their temperature checked on arrival at the venue. Any visitor (and potentially anyone in their party) with a high temperature will be refused entry and their ticket will be refunded after the event.
9. Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines. The latest information will be emailed to ticket bookers and is available on the Show website https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/olympia/covid-measures-0
10. Ticket bookers are responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of and adheres to all terms.
and conditions including these additional measures.
11. The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor.
12. The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
13. Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all
media, without liability, compensation or credit.
14. The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden
except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.
15. All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.50. Please note that this fee is per transaction and not per ticket.
16. Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
If anything is unclear, please check out our FAQ page or complete the contact form: www.seetickets.com/CustomerService