Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cell Banking
What is Cord Blood Stem Cell Banking?
Cord blood banking is the process of collecting and storing your baby's umbilical cord blood as this contains valuable stem cells which can be used to treat life threatening illnesses; such as leukaemia, anaemias and lymphomas.
Why store Stem Cells?
- Used in 85 standard therapies
- Currently in over 1,000+ clinical trials
- Guaranteed match to your baby
- Chance of a match for immediate family
Why choose Future Health Biobank?
- The largest privately owned cord blood bank in Europe
- The UK's most accredited stem cell bank
- More samples released than any other UK bank
- Highest quality and most comprehensive service
- Full viability testing on every sample
- Specialized nano-cool collection kit
- Price beat guarantee on any competitor quote
- Healthcare and Wellbeing
- Parenting Advice
- Pregnancy Advice
- First Trimester
- Second Trimester
- Third Trimester