This ticket is used on behalf of the presenter of The Baby Show and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) This code must be redeemed online here: The Baby Show ExCeL London
2) To redeem the code, visitors enter the code in the box and select the day they wish to attend.
3) This code must be redeemed by Thursday 29 February 2024, midnight.
4) This code can only be redeemed for The Baby Show ExCeL London, from Friday 1 to Sunday 3 March 2024.
5) One code is valid for one standard adult entry for any one day from Friday 1 to Sunday 3 March 2024.
6) Your e-ticket/s will be emailed to you closer to the show. When you receive your e-ticket/s please ensure you can display your tickets on your phone as you will not gain access to the venue without them. For easy access, we advise that you either save your e-ticket to your phone's passport (iPhone) or screen grab the e-ticket and save it into your phone's photo gallery. We recommend fully charging your phone prior to the show.
7) Nobody will be allowed admission to this event without a valid ticket or pass.
8) For the safety of people at the event, the venue management and the presenter reserve the right to refuse admission and conduct security searches.
9) There is no transaction fee with every complimentary ticket order.
10) Defaced or altered tickets or passes will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
11) Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
12) The presenter reserves the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to make any refunds or exchange tickets.
13) The presenter does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event.
14) Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit
15) Dogs are not permitted on the premises with the exception of guide, assistance and hearing dogs.
16) Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change. The organisers are not responsible for any delays due to travel disruptions.
17) Any complaints relating to the event should be made to the organiser’s office promptly, prior to or during the event.
18) By attending The Baby Show with Lidl (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly from our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and well-being during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third-party advice.